Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tagged!

Ok, I swore I posted this. My brain has been gone for the last two months with how busy we've been! I promise after this week, I will be a bloggin' again!!! Lots and lots to update!

I was tagged by Valerie. So here I go! The object of the picture tag is to:

1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2) Select the 4th picture in the folder

3) Explain the picture

4) Tag 4 people to do the same...NO CHEATING! (cropping, editing, etc!)



This is last March at Little Jon's 'little brother' Ty's birthday party! It was a fun art party! In the back you can see Ty and his other friend Jace. :o) I can't believe Ty will be three in a few months...where is the time going?

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: