Friday, May 30, 2008

Another weekish...May 18th - 29th

Well, despite being covered in poison ivy and looking like I have the plague...it was a great week. :o) I got it from my Dad's camping chairs, apparently the oil from the plant can remain on fabric indefinitely. I'm just so happy my babies didn't get it!

Here is what's left on my arm, its pretty much healed and almost gone, but I wouldn't recommend this experience to anyone! LOL!



So on to the highlights of our weekish...

Fun times with the twinks...



Little Jon got in trouble for doing something to his sister and got sent to time out. But what good is time out unless you have some company? Cadi was there too, just out of the picture. It was pretty funny!



Mom, I'm thinking a chili crusted lamb chop with a cucumber mint sauce for dinner...



Having fun in the Frio river...



The best money we have ever spent is for little Jon's gymnastics for the past year and a half. He has had so much fun and just loves it! This past week they got to do the 'fun' things though and not so much gymnastics. I love this place and maybe after watching the Summer olympics he'll wanna go pro. ;o)









Picking tomatoes from our little garden.





I count my blessings each and every day. I'm so thankful for the many smiles God has bestowed upon us this week...

1 comment:

GliterallyScoot said...

Hey! Glad to see you joined blogspot! :-) I didn't know until I saw on my visit counter that someone came to my blog from a link on your blog. :-)

Great pictures! Keep up the great posts!