As a cold front blows through and chili is on the menu, I am looking forward to yet our NEXT trip to the pumpkin patch Saturday. I can't believe we are half way through the month! Sadly, my sweet little girl woke up sick. We've had a clean bill of health for 8 months now, so I guess we were due. :o( I just hope she is well so we can make that planned trip to the patch.
Here are some recent escapades in our lives. :o)
Here is Cadi in the most adorable pillowcase dress made by her Aunt Kristen. 
Little Jon with his friend Jace at the pumpkin patch.

With our beloved Aunt Kristen. 
My sweet Cadi girl...
Our favorite! SNOOPY!!!
Themed dinner...mummy dogs!
Little Jon trying to decide if he will eat them. *sigh*
Cadi had NO problems. LOL!
Our super cool Halloween countdown calendar! Best investment ever. Little Jon had been asking every night if it was Trick or Treat time. I got this and put it up and now he kind of gets it! :o) (Please excuse the nice clash of the pink wall. HA!)
I told you I'd be back! And I can guarantee there will be more! :o) We just love fall! I hope you all are having a wonderful October! We truly have had a wonderful month with friends and look forward to much more as Halloween approaches. Love to all!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Part Two
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
You are the coolest mom I know. Mummy dogs? I'd never muster up the energy or creativity to do that!
The kids' clothes are so cute too. :)
I'm sorry Cadi is sick. She looks so grown up now, and totally beautiful :)
Love the mummy dogs!
Ditto on the cutest mom I know statement!!! You rock! I can't imagine THEMED dinners!?!? What? You are mom o' the year! Hee hee!
Love you girl and those precious kids,
J
Notice I didn't say anything about your husband! ; o )
My mom once said, "If you don't have anything nice to say....
I've got to do some of those themed dinners. They are fantastic. My children would love it....On a crazy note...Everytime I read you blog and read "little Jon" I start singing ..."Robin Hood and Little Jon walking through the forest...." it used to be my favorite song when I was little. I had the tape and I would play it over and over and over again. It made my siblings crazy! :)
Those Mummy dogs are too cute! I will have to get the recipe from you! Hayden would love it!
Your kids are beautiful!!! I hope you guys can stop by our neck of the woods. I would love to meet your kiddos and see you both as well.
That calendar is WAY bigger than I thought it was! WOW!
Adorable pics, too. :)
Post a Comment